Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week 33 Summary

Week-33-Collage
So, my week didn't start out all that great since I broke my camera on Sunday, but it ended pretty well.  We had a pretty good week full of fun stuff.  I'm still bummed about my camera, but I'm very grateful to still have my old camera to use.  


Here's my week ... in pictures ...
14 - Photo taken on August 11 at Idlewild.  Doug and I being goofy.  (I didn't take any photos because of the newly broken camera).
15 - Pretty flowers growing by our porch deck.
16 - The kids got to swim at a friend's house.  It was a nice surprise.
17 - Alex had Kindergarten Open House and got to go on his first bus ride.  He was so excited!
18 - Alex playing soccer.  Well, sort of.  It is just for fun.
19 - Doug harvested quite a few vegetables from our garden.
     Inspire Me
Hope you have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that frog on the red mushroom!

Anonymous said...

These are great even with your camera being broken. Just goes to show that the camera isn't what it is ALL about. You have talent girl. Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful weekend.

Tracey Washington said...

Your photos made me laugh out loud! What a great week despite not having your camera. Thanks for linking up!

Lauri said...

As summer is winding down, it is only appropriate that your vegetable basket caught my eye. I love the pop of red from the tomato.

deb duty said...

I cannot believe you not only found a beautiful red mushroom, but it also had a frog on top! I'm jealous! Love the flowers too. So pretty!