Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Scripture & A Snapshot Week 48

Scripture and a Snapshot - 8/21/11


I've been reading a lot lately in the book of Psalms.  This, among many others, is a verse that I wrote in my journal.


10 comments:

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

That's such a beautiful sky. I adore the book of Psalms and I've been comforted and assured on so many occasions by that book.

Heather Lynn said...

I am jealous of the beauty on this picture. I live somewhere where you must search hard for the beauty around. It is there though. Thank you for this.

Stefanie Brown said...

This capture causes me to pause and take a really deep breath. I can almost smell the fresh air. It's beautiful!
The verse is ideal. Oh, may WE, His children, not only recognize His glory but glorify and exalt Him ourselves!
Happy Sunday!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! And I love the Psalms...so comforting!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous and a perfect verse! Do you happen to remember the name of that font and where you got it? I love it!

deb duty said...

Perfect verse for your photo!

Marianela said...

Awesome photo and verse! :) Great job!

Sara said...

I love the colors in the sky. Beautiful photo and verse!

Gretchen said...

GORGEOUS capture! I love that font too... please do share how I might get it too!

Kristin said...

Beautiful picture...beautiful words....need I say more!