Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, August 15, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 15

August 15
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/80s, 18-105mm lens
Still bummed about my broken camera.  So I'm going back and pulling out photos not previously seen.  This is from last week.  We have all these flowers planted in front of our porch deck.  The colors vary from light pink to dark pink to orange and even white.  They are all so beautiful.  And I can't believe how tall they grow!  Some are as tall as me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

I love everything about this Kimberly.

karren said...

Lovely Cosmos. Mine are generally four feet high and loaded with blosso,s by now, but this year we had snow clear into
june, then horrid wind and rain so everything is late. Mine are barely starting to bloom and they are onluy 9"-18" tall and straggly.This is beautiful bokeh.

José Ramón said...

A very interesting blog.

Regards from Creativity and imagination photos of Jose Ramon

Michelle said...

Such beautiful color and dof.

I'm still bummed about my powershot. It broke on our trip, so I can only take pictures with my new camera. I'm just glad it's not the other way around. Again...hope your camera is an easy and inexpensive fix.

Savories of life said...

Great pictures! Come and enter my giveaways.

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! Love the photo and the saying both are beautiful.

I read back through several of your posts. So sorry about your camera. Oh that would make me sick and sad. Hope it is fixable.

Gretchen said...

Beautiful capture of beautiful flowers! Not so much blooming in my garden right now... I'm not such a great gardener I think. I will keep trying though! =P