Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, August 14, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 14

August 14
Photo taken by Keira on Program Mode - SOOC except for sharpening
Since I'm bummed today after breaking my camera, I thought I'd post a photo from our trip to Idlewild on Thursday that makes me smile.  We were waiting for the boys to finish riding the airplane ride in the little kid section of the park, so I handed my camera to Keira to take a photo or two.  She took several, much to Doug's dismay, and we had fun while she did.

9 comments:

Gretchen said...

This is so fun! =) Glad it's bringing smiles to you on such a sad day...

Melissa said...

HAHA! That's a cute pic!

Kristin said...

HA HA, so cute! Love seeing a photo of you and he hubs!

Kalyan said...

lovely capture!

karren said...

So funny!

Laura said...

hahaha! Nice.

Christina Klas said...

Hilarious photo and SUCH A BUMMER about your camera. I don't know what I'd do. I'm SO sorry.

Anonymous said...

ha ha. too cute.

Michelle said...

Ha...I love this!