Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 20

August 20
ISO 800, f/5.6, 1/40s, 55-200mm lens on Nikon D40
The boys and I took Honey for a walk today around our neighbor's property.  We ended up going down to the pond.  On the way there and back, we came across lots of interesting things.  Like this tiny baby toad and this huge red mushroom.  Nick thought I should photograph the toad sitting on the mushroom.  So I did.  :)  If only Nick had placed him so that he was facing me.

4 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

The coloring is fantastic...

Anonymous said...

That is so AWESOME. God's creation is just amazing!

Michelle said...

Awww...you got a "toadstool." :)

Gretchen said...

LOVE this... even the fact that he's looking into the distance at something... pulls you into the picture! The contrast of colors is wonderful too! =)