Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, August 18, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 18

August 18
ISO 200, f/8, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
This is like "Alex week" on my blog.  :)  He wanted to play soccer so I signed him up for a 6-week soccer activity through the YMCA.  Tonight was the first practice.  I don't know if they will actually play a game or if they are just learning some basics about dribbling and shooting.  Anyway, I surprised him by showing up ... Doug took him since I had to have Keira at cross-country practice at 6:00 and soccer started at 5:30.  But once we dropped Keira off, Nick and I stopped down to watch him play.  Afterwards we went to play at the purple park until Keira was done.  I love that the super hot weather seems to be behind us and we can actually spend time outside.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

We LOVE soccer in our house! At least The Boy does... we start our season in just a few weeks. LOVE Alex's shirt here... very colorful and fun!! =)

Anonymous said...

So cute. I wanted to sign Dustyn up but I think he is still a little young.