Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 16

August 16
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/2500s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
My friend, Julie, watched the boys while Keira and I went to the Jr. High Orientation this afternoon.  They got to swim in their pool, which was a nice surprise.  Keira even got in when we got there to pick the boys up ... clothes and all.  :)

12 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

This is a great photo...not sure what it is, but it's awesome with the droplets. An inner tube, perchance?

Kristin said...

Very cool photo. Looks like you are managing quite well with the old camera. :o)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture! Love how bright the blue is, and LOVE the bokeh!!

Susan said...

Love it!

karren said...

This bokeh is to die for...I love the blue and the water.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!

Gretchen said...

Love when ordinary things become extraordinary in pictures!! Great capture!

Unknown said...

Very cool shot! Love the clarity of the water droplets.

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Amy said...

I love the carefree days of jumping in a pool. Clothes and all. I guess I could still choose to be just as carefree as I was when I was younger, but I'd need access to a pool. ;] I love this shot. Truly beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love the color! Very nice shot!

Unknown said...

The drops of water, lighting and depth of field are simple and beautiful. Thank you for sharing!