Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, August 19, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 19

August 19
ISO 400, f/8, 1/60s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D40
Doug harvested quite a few vegetables from our garden today.  Lots of cucumbers and peppers, a few tomatoes and cobs of corn.  And a cantaloupe that he cut up before I got to photograph it.  :)

13 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful garden! Those veggies look delicious :)

Susan said...

OK, I'm jealous! Love it.

Great picture too...

Anonymous said...

I love this shot.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love all the colors.

Christina Klas said...

That's a great organic pic! Looks (and sounds) very yummy!!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Love having fresh veges to collect from the garden. Looks like yours is quite productive.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture, amazing colors!! :)

Tiffany said...

Love it! Hope you have a great weekend!

Tiffany

Beth P. said...

This image is gorgeous, but I have to say that I am more amazed at your gardening skills! Those all look amazing!

Gretchen said...

I wanna come hang out at your garden!! Wonderful capture of your wonderful harvest!! =)

Liz said...

Looks delicious! And I love that it is in a Longaberger basket ha! We were just talking the other night how sad it will be when we can't just walk out back and pick what we want to eat for dinner.

Great shot!

Liz

Sara said...

What a wonderful garden harvest, love it!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Yummy. Love fresh veggies.