Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 17

August 17
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/80s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
Alex got to go for his first ride on a school bus today at Kindergarten Open House.  He was so excited!  I didn't get a good photo of him when they first got back from their ride because of too many other kids/parents in the way, so I asked the bus driver if she minded if we took a couple more pictures.  He wouldn't put his cookie down for the photo though, since I made him wait until after Open House to have one.  :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome photo.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I think my boys learned more on the bus then they did in school! Hope he enjoys his school year.

Heidi said...

That is a wonderful picture, Kim!

karren said...

i lke the perspective on the stairs to the bus...creative! He looks very grown up and happy.

Kristin said...

Super cute, and I must say, he looks like he's totally ready to ride that bus to school soon!

Christina Klas said...

Kindergarten!! You must be so excited(/nervous)! :)

Michelle said...

I hope he has a wonderful year. It's neat that you got his photo on the bus (with or without the cookie). :)

Gretchen said...

I don't think I'd put the cookie down either for a picture... smart boy!! Great idea on going back for a shot. He looks very happy to be starting!! Good luck to you all... we'll be right there with you.