Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week 34 Summary

Week-34-Collage

These weeks seem to be just flying by!  Yikes!  Here's how our week looked like in pictures ...
21 - An internet-free day spent putting a puzzle together with the family
22 - Went on a nature walk all by myself
23 - Back to school shoe shopping
24 - A cool-looking sunflower in B&W - Tracey picked this photo as one of her Top 5 this week!  Thanks, Tracey!


Inspire Me Photography
27 - Melody the millipede - we found her on our hike yesterday and now she is one of two new "pets".  (Nick found one also).
     Inspire Me

Hope you had a great week too!

6 comments:

Tracey Washington said...

Love your B&W! It would look nice on the wall on a canvas :) That millipede - *ugh, gave me shivers but it's super clear! Thanks for linking up this week, hope you have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Really great photos. That milipede is eww. Ha ha. I it the centipedes that are poisonous? Thanks for linking up. Looks like a great week.

Anonymous said...

What a nice week of photographs! The web is lovely and I have no comment about the bug - shiver.

Seizing My Day said...

I can do some bugs... and even love photographing them... but #27 has me shivering!! oh dear!! Love shots 23 & 24!!

Susan said...

Beautiful work! Great shot of the millepede, but eww!

Unknown said...

Love the puzzle shot, and that web is so cool!