Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, August 22, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 22

August 22
ISO 800, f/5.6, 1/80s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
Today was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.  Temps in the mid 70's and low humidity.  Absolutely gorgeous!  Went for a great run this morning.  Had lunch with my husband, who had the day off.  Got a much-needed adjustment at the chiropractor, then went for a nature walk all by myself.  Well, my camera came along also.  This is just one of several spider webs I saw along my walk.  Finished the day up with the final week of Bible study with some great women.  I really hope we can get together occasionally because I really enjoy their company.


10 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Some of my greatest moments have been walks off by myself...glad you were able to get one in.

Christina Klas said...

This is a beautiful photo!!! I love it when the lighting is JUST right to capture spiders webs... Gorgeous job.

karren said...

Not only great shot of the web, but beautiful bokeh too!

Sara said...

Beautiful work, what a great web, love the bokeh in the background too.

Gretchen said...

LOVE the light on this web! Gorgeous! Sounds like a most wonderful day... so glad you enjoyed every bit of it.

Ashley Sisk said...

Absolutely incredible.

Sara said...

This is beautiful! Love the details (and so sharp, awesome!). Thanks for the comment on my blog and the book suggestion, def. going to check it out! :)

Misty said...

Very cool! Great details.

Michelle said...

Beautiful work...and beautiful bokeh dots, too!

Kmcblackburn said...

Visiting from "Favorite Photo of the Week". Boy oh boy, I need the spiders in my neighborhood to step it up a notch! I NEVER find a web anywhere near as beautiful as the one you captured. Gorgeous!

Kathy