Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 23

August 23
ISO 400, f/5.3, 1/40s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40, Kim Klassen's Silence and Life is Good textures added
Guess what we did today?  Nothing says back to school like new sneakers.   Only 7 days left of summer vacation!  Not that I'm counting down or anything.  :)
kimklassencafe

8 comments:

mary said...

aaahh new shoes. Yep, it's time for school

CATHY said...

What a good one for this week - love your use of textures.

Michelle said...

Pretty texture, Kimberly. Nope...you're not counting down or anything. ;)

The Artful Diva said...

Any money left after that shopping trip? Your photo is terrific. I love your perspective.

Inspired By June said...

Great take on the challenge, Kimberly! Ditto @Pat on perspective - nice job!

Gretchen said...

It's the most wonderful time of year!!!!! I'm going to miss the lazy days of summer, but at the same time I can't wait!!! =)

Kristin said...

Good thing you took a picture of them while they were still clean because you know after the first day of school, they'll never look like that again. Love the texture you used.

Jaime said...

Love this...especially the texture.