Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, August 26, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 26

August 26
ISO 1600, f/4, 1/25s, 18-105mm lens
The kids and I went hiking today at McConnell's Mills.  They loved this huge rock formation.  I love how tiny they look next to it.

3 comments:

karren said...

The world is so beautiful! I am glad you got to go out and enjoy such a scenic place.

Gretchen said...

That looks like a fun hiking place! I think I love the 'huge rock formation' too! =)

Kristin said...

Gorgeous! I love that you were able to get outdoors and enjoy some fresh air with the kids...it's too hot today to even think about doing anything un-water related. I love your exposure on this too; you really nailed it.