Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Grace Card DVD Winner is ...

grace card winner
Laura who wrote ...
Fullscreen capture 8272011 42510 PM.bmp


Laura writes (or will be as soon as her blog break is over) at the newly named A Hearty Overflow.  Congratulations, Laura!  I'll get your DVD to you ASAP!
Thank you to everyone who entered!  Keep your eyes out for another giveaway soon!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay!!! This weekend just keeps getting more and more fun! First I get to meet Lisa Bevere. Then surprise of the weekend was that I got to meet Katie from The Amazing in the Ordinary. Now I check in and I AM A WINNER!!! Certainly feeling like one this weekend haha. :)

I can't wait for my blogging break to be over. Sept 1. I have a lot to say!!!