Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bokeh

Beautiful bokeh
This week's LEM photo challenge is Bokeh.  I was going to enter the spiderweb photo that I posted on Monday, but you've already seen it.  So I made a point of taking another photo with bokeh.  This is one of my cosmos flowers getting read to bloom.  As much as I dislike the walnut trees that border our property, they do provide beautiful bokeh.  :)

(Oh, and sorry for the gazillion posts today!  Since I'm making Sundays an internet-free day, I need to get all my blogging out of my system on Saturday!)  :)

14 comments:

Kristin said...

So pretty! And good for you for spending an internet free day each week. My son just told my husband that I've been on the computer ALL day. It's really only been a couple of hours, but in his perspective that's how it appears, so it looks like I need to institute the same policy.

Jessaca said...

What a great capture!! Beautiful bokeh!!
Enjoy your weekend

Anonymous said...

stunning picture, LOVE the bokeh!

karren said...

Beautiful sharp focus and bokeh. I LOVE Cosmo's too.

Kalyan said...

simply beautifully captured shot...lovely looking bokeh!

Misty said...

Overall beautiful shot!

Melissa said...

I love this pic! Beautiful!

Sara said...

Beautiful, love the composition and colours, gorgeous bokeh!

Gretchen said...

This is gorgeous Kimberly! Love it all: the bokeh, the colors, the composition, the hint of spider web!! Hope you're enjoying your internet-free day... no peaking!! =P

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is awesome!!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oh wow, Kimberly. That should be a postcard. Love it. Have a great week.

Tara said...

What a gorgeous capture!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

awesome bokeh!!

Unknown said...

Oh my! This is spectacular!