Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Week 46 Summary

Week-46-Collage
It has been another busy, busy week.  Here's how it looked in pictures ...
13 - Sunset
14 - Acorn
18 - Outtake from a photo shoot with my kids
19 - Super tall guy at the Spirit of Christmas parade
   Inspire Me

5 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful, as always. Love the texture in the acorn photo and the pretty sky. Great outtake too :)

Unknown said...

Love the acorn shot - and the tall guy shot made me laugh. :D

Tracey Washington said...

Your macro shots of the rain/dewdrop and the milkweed seeds are just gorgeous! Thanks for your lovely comments this week :)

Anonymous said...

Such great shots this week. I really love the last two, but they are all wonderful.

The Dapelo Family said...

14, 16, and 17 are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing them with us all! I love your header. The shots are beautiful!