Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 19

November 19
ISO 400, f/9, 1/400s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D3100
The kids and I attended our city's Spirit of Christmas parade this morning where this super-tall guy was more than happy to pose for my camera.  Alex thought he was pretty cool.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh! My kids loved this guy too and the more I think about it... guy has some talent! I mean... you have to think of your joints in a completely different way because his hands become his elbows. Crazy. He was a lot of fun and played the part really well. You could tell he totally enjoys it.