Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Edit Me Challenge - Week 26

I was able to find time to play along with this week's Edit Me challenge.  This beautiful photo from Alita Jewel's Treasures was the subject this time around.


And here's my edit ...
Week-26-edit
I did a clean edit first in ACR, although the original photo was so beautiful that I didn't do much.  Just adjusted the clarity and saturation slightly.  Then I pulled it into PSE and ran The CoffeeShop Blog's Velvet Truffle action twice.  I'm really loving that action these days!  :)  Then I added a layer of purplish-pink and lowered the opacity way down.  Last, I added a light vignette with The Pioneer Woman's Edge Burn action.


This photo is so pretty and magical.  I absolutely love it!


That's it!  Make sure to head over to the Edit Me Challenge blog to see more beautiful edits!
Our tiny BIG Life

1 comment:

Desirae R said...

I really love tones of your edit. Nice job.