Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, November 18, 2011

Outtake

November 18
{Photo of the day - November 18 - ISO 800, f/9, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D3100 - processed with Paint the Moon's Jubilee action}
This is just one (of the many) outtakes of my kids during our quick photo session this afternoon.  I wanted to get a good photo of the three of them together for our Christmas cards this year.  We can't seem to get together as a whole family due to Doug's work schedule these past few weeks and we are running out of time to get cards made.  I did manage to get a few good shots, although I think we will try again tomorrow when the weather is supposed to be warmer.  Their main complaint this afternoon was that they were freezing!  So I rewarded them with hot cocoa when we were done.  That made them happy.  :)

Now I'm off to bed.  We're going to see our local Christmas parade tomorrow morning.  The kids can't wait!  Like they almost need more candy.  :)

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Lol, that's a great picture. I love outtakes they make me smile!!!

Laura said...

Nick and Alex crack me up and Keira looks all "I'm so over this" (about her brothers). I'd say it's the perfect picture haha.