Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 15

November 15
ISO 800, f/7.1, 1/15s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D3100
These polar bears are painted in the hallway where I drop Alex off for child care while I attend a women's Bible study on Tuesday mornings.  (How's that for a bunch of prepositional phrases!)  :)  I kept promising him I would bring my camera and snap a few photos of the animals in the hallway, and today I finally remembered.  It's a good thing too, because I didn't take any other photos today!  :)
This is just a small sample of the fabulous artwork in the hallways of the children's classroom wing.  There are so many wonderful paintings!  I have no idea who did them all, but they are incredibly talented.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Cute!
I love your new header!

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! :)

Laura said...

I might be wrong but I want to say that someone came from Ohio to paint the hallway. I love it! It's so much fun!

Gretchen said...

That is some talent there!! Thanks for sharing! =)

Rainey said...

Cute pic! BTW, I love the comment about prepositional phrases. English nerd alert! :-)

Anonymous said...

Aww. So cute.

Unknown said...

Great angle! It gives it a 3d feel.