Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Week 44 Summary

Week-44-Collage
Started out the week with a miserable cold ... finished off the week busy, busy again!  And I got my D3100 back from repair!  So excited to have it back.  Now I just need to learn how to use it all over again.  :)

Anyway, here's my week in pictures ...
31 - This gerber daisy is growing in a place that I did not plant it ... and it is still hanging on despite a few frosty/snowy mornings.  Tracey picked this as one of her Top 5 this week.  Thanks, Tracey!

Inspire Me Photography

2 - If you seek out beauty, you will find it.
3 - My new camera is back!  Playing around with out of focus shots.  Inspired by the incredible Katie Lloyd.
4 - My beautiful Keira.  Took this for the Shades of Autumn purple photo challenge.

Inspire Me     

Some other things that happened this week ... as I said above, my D3100 finally came back from the repair shop - Yay! ... a friend/neighbor lost her battle with cancer, so we had funeral home visitations and the funeral - It is always hard to lose someone, but it is a great comfort to know that she is no longer in pain and is rejoicing with Jesus right now ... Alex had his stitches removed and I'm kicking myself for not getting any photos of them ... my husband finally found a car to buy after months and months of car shopping - hoping to go pick it up next week ... Keira is on a field trip to the circus today ... and Nick has a bowling birthday party to attend this afternoon.  So much for a relaxing day at home.  :)


Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!


Also don't forget to check out with my new weekly photo linky, Wild & Wonderful Wednesday!  There is still time to link up this week or you could plan to play along next week.

8 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful snapshots! Love the purple picture and the flowers. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Ellie said...

Lovely shots. That certainly looks like a cold morning. Brrr.
What a busy week you have had. Have fun with your camera!!
I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend - it's always hard.
Take care and have a great weekend.

debi10kids said...

you are a wonderful photographer.
I love all of your shots but especially enjoyed the leaf with the sunlight behind it. Very pretty

Gina Kleinworth said...

That shot of your daughter is STUNNING!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a fabulous collage this week, I love them all.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. Love that foggy shot and all the orange. Thanks for linkin up.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot of Keira!

Tracey Washington said...

Gorgeous! Seriously, it's always hard to pick just one :)