Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Costumes ... Edited (finally!)

So I'm only a couple days late posting my edits for Shoot & Edit/Good to WOW.  :)  I won't waste any time explaining ... I'll just show you my edits ...

{sooc}
Costumes1-SOOC

{edit}
Costumes1-EDIT
I just did some basic editing in ACR - lightened it up, cropped a little, then added the color block for web viewing.

{sooc}
Costumes2-SOOC

{edit}
Costumes2-EDIT
Some here, except also a little dodging/burning on his face to lighten it up w/out lightening up the whole photo.

{sooc}
Costumes3-SOOC

{edit}
Costumes3-EDIT
Simple ACR edits, then added color block for web viewing.

{sooc}
Week 43 - SOOC

{edit}
Halloween-EDIT
I actually didn't do anything to this photo except square crop it and add the color block.  I liked it just the way it was.  :)
Good to WOW
Head over to Ashley's to see more great costume edits and to check out Rosie's lightbox tutorial.  Next week's theme is Macro.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Why do you do the color block?

Ashley Sisk said...

These are really nice and I like the color blocking!