Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, October 30, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 30

October 30
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/30s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D40, used on-camera flash with diffuser
Not feeling well today which is also leaving me feeling uninspired.  So I thought I'd try photographing these candy pumpkins I bought for the kids.  Still not sure I'm crazy about this photo, but I'm tired and going to bed now, so it is as good as it gets for today.  :)

1 comment:

Misty said...

I actually like it. Great DOF.