Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wild & Wonderful Wednesday #1

Welcome to my first ever Wild & Wonderful Wednesday photo link up!  I am excited that you are here!  And I can't wait to see all the wonderful photos you link up this week!


To play along all you need to do is link up your wild and/or wonderful photo(s) from the past week or so.  Wild could be some beautiful flowers, a gorgeous landscape, an adorable critter, or even your wild and crazy kid(s)!  And wonderful could be anything you think is wonderful.  As you can imagine, I'm pretty flexible.  I just want you to show off your incredible photos!

But first, here are a few of my wild and wonderful photos ...


of my wild and crazy Nicholas!  :)
Nick
I was looking through photos the other night and noticed that I am lacking in pictures of Nicholas.  Well, good pictures.  Ones where he's not making some goofy face or looking away from the camera.  You know, the normal photos I tend to get of him.  :)

Nick-collage
So we set out last evening to remedy that situation.

Nick blooper
We had a good time, as you can see.  And got some more goofy faces.  :)



But I think we also got some really good pictures.
Nick
And we are both pretty pleased with the photos we got.

Nick B&W
I can't decide if I like this one better in color or B&W.  What do you think?

So that's it for me.  Now it is your turn.  Just a few details first ...
1. Grab my button and link up below.
2.  Link up your post URL, not your blog URL.
3.  Try to visit and comment on a few other posts.  We know how much everyone loves comments!
4. Please bear with me while I work out any kinks since this is the first week!  Thanks!  :)


Happy Wednesday!




A Fresh Perspective



Also linking up with:
NapTime MomTog   Live and Love...Out Loud    and then, she {snapped}   

14 comments:

Cedar said...

Really fantastic photo shoot! I love the colors and the poses and the sunflares! I need to take more pictures of my boys...my 3 year old girl gets most of the lens time!

faith ann raider said...

How fun!! Thanks so much for linking up :)

Nancy said...

These are wonderful. Your boy is quite the model. :)

mommy to many said...

we all learn as we go...i stopped deleating ALL bloopers, they really can make a great collage, and they've earned a folder all to themsleves! your son has beautiful eyes by the way!

Laura said...

These are super Kim! And I don't know if I like the color or black and white better either. It's one of those where I would have to print them both out and look side by side.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. Great job!!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are really beautiful - I love how his personality shines!

Gina Kleinworth said...

As always you got some fabulous pictures- what a handsome young man & that scenery behind him is just beautiful! So happy to be joining you today!

Unknown said...

His personality really shows through in the black and white!

Thanks for linking up this week!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Kimberly! Love them all! I don't think I could choose between the black and white or the color. They both are so good.

Susan said...

Awesome photos of your handsome guy :)

Lisa Gordon said...

These are such great photographs Kimberly.
What a wonderful smile!!!

Unknown said...

Love the expressions you were able to capture. Thank you for sharing! I am also loving the new link up!

Teachinfourth said...

Such a handsome young man and great coloring in the backgrounds...