Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, November 3, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 3

November 3
ISO 100, f/5.6, 1/125s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D3100
Opening the box with anticipation, she was thinking it was the vitamins she ordered for her boys.  Or perhaps the camera gadget thingy.  But when all the wrappings were removed, she found her Nikon D3100 back from the repair shop!  Woo hoo!

The full story to come tomorrow.  Along with my Shoot & Edit edits.  Now I need to get to bed.  Busy, busy day today.  Another full day planned for tomorrow.  And I was hoping November would be a relaxing month!

And, yes, I realize this photo has nothing to do with what I wrote.  But it was one of the first photos I took with my newly-repaired camera.  :)  The gorgeous HUGE tree across the street that is still mostly green.

1 comment:

karren said...

Love the bokeh! Very pretty all by itself.