Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Photo of the Day: November 2

November 2
ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/80s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D4o - Kim Klassen's Aurora texture added
This is a great reminder that, although I am sad that most of my flowers have withered and died, there is still beauty to be found.  If only we will open our eyes and hearts to find it.



Quotography at {My}Perspective     

My photo was chosen as one of the Top 3!
Quotography at {My}Perspective

16 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That is really beautiful - I'm loving your work with texture lately.

Grandma Deal said...

This is a fantastic edit. The seed pod has an interesting quality about it. Great job.

ShonEjai said...

Beautiful! I love the combination of the picture and the words. Well done!

Misty said...

Gorgeous textures!

Nadege, said...

Love the seed pod and the work you have done with the texture and quote.

Unknown said...

I love this. Beautiful photo and great quote.

Unknown said...

what a unique texture!

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up!

Lisa said...

Love the seedpod! I agree...there is much beauty in every season if we are willing to look for it. The quote says so much more than the obvious.

EMily said...

That is such a great quote! I love your texture application!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Love it. Made me think of Carsyn. I am so happy to have him in my life. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Love this and especially the words,perfect!

Shanna said...

Love the macro. Beautiful quote and photo.

A Red Sky Photo said...

wonderful picture. love the colors and texture for sure.

barefoot mama said...

That is beautiful and what a wonderful quote!! Barefoot Mama

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

You've been selected as top 3! Congratulations and thank you for linking up! This means next week you can pick your top 1 or 2 entries and they'll be the "winners" next week! :-)