Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, October 8, 2011

Week 40 Summary

Week-40-Collage
Another fun, busy week!  The beginning of the week was cold and soggy, while the last half of the week has been absolutely gorgeous!  We even got a little sunburned today!  Let's see what our week looks like in pictures ...
3 - A break in the clouds - found this tiny spider living on one of my gladiolus flowers - Tracey picked this as one of her top 5 this week ... thanks, Tracey!
Inspire Me Photography

4 - Playing with sunbursts in rain drops - again during a break in the clouds
5 - Enjoying the now beautiful weather with a walk on the bike trail - we pass this horse farm on our walk
6 - A cool mushroom that Nick found
     Inspire Me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love them all so much Kimberly. That lake photo is sooo gorgeous.

deb duty said...

So many amazing photos! The lake is stunning.

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous collage. Great photos and they all look so lovely together!

Tracey Washington said...

You definitely are making picking one hard! Gorgeous week. Thanks for linking up :)

The Dapelo Family said...

Uh-may-zing! Love them all. They look so great together in the collage too. :)