Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, October 6, 2011

If you ask me ...

what my favorite color is ...


I'd have to say ...


sometimes it is green ...
Spider web

      and then, she {snapped}

Coneflower

Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

and sometimes it is brown ...
Mushroom
Photo of the day for October 6 - ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/400s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40 - Shadowhouse Creations Trashpaper texture applied

and sometimes it is orange ...
Gerber daisies


August 3


July 13


and sometimes it is yellow ...
Sunflower


Dandelion


occasionally it might be pink ...
summer sooc #6


or sometimes blue ...
Skies the limit3 edited


but most of the time my favorite color is all of them ...
Crayons





because apparently they are all God's favorite colors too.
August 8

19 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm loving all of these photos - spectacular!

Anonymous said...

These are so breathtaking. Gorgeous shot Kimberly.

Mira Crisp said...

Incredible shots, Kimberly! The butterfly one is just perfect!

Stacia said...

These are all wonderful! The mushroom shot is my favorite.

deb duty said...

This collection of photos is ridiculously amazing. Every single one is full of all different kinds of beauty. Love the spider web with the bokeh, the butterfly is incredible, the sunset is gorgeous and I could go on and on! Thank you for linking up with this or that thursday!

Alita said...

All of these pictures are dripping in beauty. Love them.

Alita

Tara said...

Beautiful captures...all of them. Just stunning work.

Misty said...

These are all so great!

Leslie Taylor said...

Love them all!!

Unknown said...

I thought I had a favorite, until I scrolled down and saw the next shot, but I think I like the mushroom shot the best - great use of texture!!

Saun said...

Great series love them all.

Teresa said...

These are all wonderful! You certainly make a great argument for loving all the colors. I really like that brown toadstool the best.

Gretchen said...

LOVE this post Kimberly!! I love all the colors too I think. You've got lots of spectacular captures here... I think the 'shroom, butterfly, and pink flower are my faves!! =)

Daenel T. said...

Such lovely shots. The colors are stunning.

Unknown said...

These are all lovely, I'm not sure I can pick a favorite!

Teachinfourth said...

You had me at the crayon shot...

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

These are all really great shots! I don't think I could even begin to pick a favorite.
Thanks for joining us in the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge. I hope you'll be back again next week when we move on to our new theme, yellow. Have a great day. :)

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

STUNNING!! I especially love all your macro shots!:D

alicia said...

What a spectacular collection you have here. Wow! Thanks for joining the Shades of Autumn Challenge!