Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, October 8, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 8

October 8
ISO 400, f/7.1, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
We had a fun-filled day today at two different fall festivals, a visit to a local airport where the kids each got to sit in the driver's seat of a small airplane, two horse-drawn carriage rides, and a drive around our area to admire the beautiful fall foliage.  
I took so many pictures today, I had Alex pick the one for my POTD.  So, of course, he picked one with himself and Nick in it.  Even if it isn't my best photo of the day.  :)
The boys had a blast in this bouncy house at the first festival.  Now it is time for some kettle corn and a movie ... some much-needed relaxation after such a busy, fun day.

1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

Leave it to him to pick one where he's featured...sheesh.

I'd have done the same thing.