Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 2

October 2
ISO 800, f/5, 1/60s, 18-55mm lens on Nikon D40 with 10X macro filter, Processed with Paint the Moon's Jubilee and Jubilee Tweak actions
A very cold, rainy day today has kept everyone inside most of the day.  Relaxing and watching movies.  The flowers don't seem to mind the rain though.  Hoping for sunny skies soon!

Sunday Snapshot

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful rainy day photo! Love all those drops of water.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very nice macro photo.

Regards and best wishes

Ross said...

There are some great macro shots here! Really like your site and plan to come back to read more.

Roan said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend a rainy day. Love the droplets!

Gretchen said...

The flowers are definitely happy. Me... I'm ready for a break!! I think we're getting a break now... fingers crossed!!