Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 4

Rain drop sunburst
ISO 800, f/22, 1/50s, 18-55mm lens with 10x macro filter on Nikon D40
Faith's photo challenge for this week is What Makes You Smile?  Besides my family, being able to get out and play with my camera makes me smile (even if it is my old camera while my new one is still in the shop - still on parts hold!).  It is how I learn ... by messing up A LOT ... and eventually getting a photo that I love.

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Spectacular!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Awesome!

Susan said...

Nicely done :)

Misty said...

Incredible!

Barbara said...

Simply beautiful.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

and a starburst too!!! a blue ribbon photo!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning! LOVED it!

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW- I am always so impressed with your photos, but geezzzzzz- this one is beyond words. So sorry to hear about the camera- I think I would slip into a funk if I was apart from mine for more than a couple hours.

faith ann raider said...

Beautiful!!!