Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, October 7, 2011

Photo of the Day: October 7

October 7
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/320s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
The kids and I came across this man making his way across the lake while we were on a nature walk this evening.
Skywatch Friday
   


Misty picked this photo as her favorite for the week!  Thanks, Misty!

14 comments:

Gretchen said...

Very serene!! Love your leaves. Love seeing the color starting to show itself!! I saw a guy on one of those a couple weeks back... had to google it, it looks fun. It's a stand-up paddle board.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

so peaceful, lovely shot

funny, I thought of you today when I was at the Monarch migration. It is so awesome with 1000s of monarchs. They are everywhere. The local news station was there yesterday. Hope you enjoy their link ~

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/video?id=8382033&syndicate=syndicate&section

Katie said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful! So peaceful!

Misty said...

Oh my stars! I think I have fallen in love with this picture! GORGEOUS!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Fantastic capture Kimberly.

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Beautiful scene.

Regards and best wishes

Unknown said...

I love the peaceful feeling of this photo. The colors and light are lovely too! Thank you for sharing!

Ellie said...

That is just lovely!! Love the man in the middle. So peaceful. Wonderful picture.

hannah said...

He seems to be walking on water.
Wonderful image.

Stasha said...

Love the colors and the reflection.

Susan said...

So peaceful! Beautiful Fall colors.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Such a beautiful shot. Nice work!

Bek said...

Wow! Beautiful! I love the colors!!

Kristin said...

So pretty!