Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week 35 Summary

Week-35-Collage
We had another fun, busy week.  The kids all returned to school on Wednesday and we are all adjusting to getting up early once again.  Ugh.  You will notice that I filled all 8 spots in my collage this week.  That is because I posted photos of all 3 kids on the 31st and didn't have the heart to leave someone out.  :)


For those of you that are interested in an update on my broken camera ... the current status is that Nikon is waiting for parts to repair it.  It has been on "parts hold" for a few days now, so hopefully they will get them soon and get busy!  I want my camera back!

Anyway, here is our week in pictures ...
28 - Cool mushroom in our neighbor's yard.
29 - Pretty purple flowers (weeds?).  Tracey chose this as one of her Top 5 this week.  Thanks, Tracey!

Inspire Me Photography

30 - Dragonfly love.  :)
31 - Back to school.  Keira started 7th grade; Nick - 3rd grade; and Alex - Kindergarten.  They all catch the bus at different times, which is why I didn't get a photo of them all together.
1 - Black-eyed Susans after the rain.
2 - Popcorn and movie night is a weekly tradition in our house on Fridays.
3 - Alex with his new-to-him toy we picked up at a consignment sale today.



Inspire Me     
Hope you have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a fun week, of course the dragonfly photo is phenomenal, but I love the back to school photos. Have a great holiday weekend.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous shots! Love them all. Thanks so much for linking up each week. Have a great Labor Day Weekend.

Unknown said...

I have those very popcorn containers! Target $1 bin--we use them for movie night too.

Tracey Washington said...

Okay, seriously. I had such a hard time picking this week, I loved so many of them! Hope you had a great long weekend :)