Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, September 2, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 2

September 2
ISO 1600, f/5.6, 1/25s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40, used Pioneer Woman's Seventies action
Our Friday night tradition of popcorn and movie night.  The kids look forward to it all week.  Especially now that they are back to school and not allowed to watch TV on school nights.  (Yeah, I'm a mean mom ... and proud of it.)  :)  Tonight's movie was Rio.  It was cute!  You should see it!  It will make you smile.

3 comments:

Laura said...

We just watched Rio the other day... Loved it!

Michelle said...

We loved Rio! Another good one that your kids might enjoy is Heartland (it's a wholesome, Candadian TV series that my family really likes---it's about a girl who works with problem horses. I rank it right up there with some of our favorite classics like Anne of Green Gables). If you're interested, you can watch it instantly via You Tube or Netflix.

Neat picture...great composition and texture.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

oh, no now I want some!