Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 30

August 30
ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/800s, 55-200mm lens on Nikon D40, textures by Kim Klassen and Shadowhouse Creations
Another fun-filled day spent with the kiddos on their last day of summer vacation.  (My vacation starts tomorrow!)  :)  
We went fishing at a local park.  Keira was the only one that caught any fish ... one fish ... and a frog (with her hands), but we still had a good time.  The dragonflies kept catching my eye, but none would land near me.  Then these two happened along.  I love how they formed a heart while they were mating.


and then, she {snapped}   

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that? You are not letting your broken camera stop you. Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Downright amazing!

Ashley Sisk said...

You are seriously doing incredible work right now.

Gretchen said...

OMG-oodness that is so cool! Wonderful shot!! =D

Susan said...

This is a great capture!!

Misty said...

This is incredible! I LOVE IT!

Kristin said...

WOW! I LOVE this shot! What an amazing capture. I too love the heart and the way the leaves make a border makes this one incredible photo!

Laura said...

Ooooh... love!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Sweet and such a beautiful color. Love the fact that your daughter jumps right in without any "Ewwww". Have a great week.

Jaime said...

LOVE this!!!!

nat said...

Wow- This kind of shot makes me really want a camera upgrade. Very cool!