Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, September 3, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 3

September 3
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/500s, 18-105mm lens on Nikon D40
Ran a few errands with the kids this morning.  One of our stops was a friend's local consignment sale.  I got some clothes for Alex and each of the kids got to pick a toy.  We snagged this ambulance for $1.50.  He has played with it pretty much non-stop since we got in the car.

3 comments:

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Best $1.50 spent in a long time ~ I bet!

Melissa said...

you won the giveaway on my blog. :) email me your address!

Teachinfourth said...

It's always nice to get something that you use a lot that doesn't cost very much.

Ca-ching.