Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Photo of the Day: September 1

September 1
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/400s, 18-105mm lens
After some strong thunderstorms this morning, the sun came out and made for a beautiful day.  Shortly after the kids got home from school, another brief shower rolled through.  Much to my dismay, my car windows were down and I got soaked running out to put them up - only to have the rain last about 5 minutes.  :)  But once the rain subsided I scurried outside to photograph these Black-Eyed Susans before the water dried up so I could capture some beautiful bokeh.  I love me some bokeh.  :)

The Daily Wyatt
Edited 9/8/11 - Check it out!  My photo won the Texture Thursday photo challenge!
The Daily Wyatt

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the light in this one!

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors, the light, and the bokeh dots!

Unknown said...

OMG, this is lovely! :)digging the light and crispness it has. wow!