Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, November 25, 2011

Shades of Autumn ... Finale

I have really enjoyed participating in the Shades of Autumn photo challenge.  In honor of the last week, here are some of my favorite photos from the past seven weeks.

Coneflower

DSC_0027

Orange shades of autumn collage

{red}
Nature - autumn in Pennsylvania

School flower

Brown-collage

November 17 - milkweed

I'm going to miss this challenge.  It has really opened my eyes to the colors and beauty around me this season.  And as a wonderful bonus, there are some incredible prizes up for grabs this week!  :)


My thanks to Alicia, Rebecca, and Kristi for hosting this eye-opening and inspiring challenge!
Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge

6 comments:

Daenel T. said...

Love love love that purple.

I totally agree, this challenge has made me look at things differently.

barefoot mama said...

Wow, what a beautiful set of photos!! Love that purple image.....it's gorgeous!!! ~ barefoot mama

Satakieli said...

Such lovely photos, and I do so love the detail on the leaf for 'yellow'.

Thanks so much for taking part, we've had a great time hosting and it's been wonderful to have you!

Anonymous said...

Lovely set of photos. Love the orange collage in particular. Happy Holidays.

Unknown said...

Gloriously pretty : )
Isn't fall the most fantastic season to photograph? It looks like you captured each color just right!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

Kimberly, your photography is just amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us throughout the Shades of Autumn Photo Challenge and during our finale as well. Have a great day!