Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratefulness ... Edited

Happy Thanksgiving!  We're probably stuffing our faces with turkey and all the fixings right about now.  Enjoying our families and counting our blessings.  So I'll get right to my edits.


Keira-EDIT

Nick-EDIT

Alex-EDIT

Alex-Nick-EDIT

Week 46 - Gratefulness EDIT
If you missed my SOOC shots, you can view them here.  I'm being lazy and not adding them to this post.  :)

I did all the usual stuff, clean edit in ACR, slight adjustments where needed.  Then I like to use The CoffeeShop Blog's Baby PowderRoom action for the eye define layer, so I did that on each.  Erased a few blemishes and cropped the last photo to remove Honey's leg.  :)  Some sharpening and that's it!  I love that my SOOC shots are getting better and require less editing!


I hope you are all having a wonderful Thanksgiving no matter what you are doing!

Linking up the last photo to show off your shot.

and then, she {snapped}

2 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Beautifully done Kimberly!

Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are really beautiful - Happy Thanksgiving.