Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, November 25, 2011

Photos of the Day: November 24 & November 25

{November 24}
November 24
ISO 800, f/6.3, 1/100s, 55-200mm lens
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Ours was delightful.  
How ironic that on Thanksgiving morning, right after putting our turkey in the cooker, we saw these two turkeys in our neighbor's yard.  :)

The family
I talked the family into getting a picture taken on Thanksgiving morning.  It was pretty cold out so they didn't allow me too many retakes.  This mediocre photo was the best I was able to capture.  Hopefully we'll get another opportunity soon.

{November 25}
November 25
ISO 400, f/22, 1/250s, 18-105mm lens
The kids and I went for an afternoon walk on the bike trail to enjoy the beautiful day and work off some of yesterday's meal (not to mention today's leftovers).  :)

    Inspire Me Photography

6 comments:

karren said...

Ohhhh, your sun flare is beautiful! Those are two lucky birds!

Cedar said...

Turkeys in the yard? So fun! Beautiful sunburst!

Ellie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your day. Those turkey's must be giving a big sigh of relief. Lovely family picture!!

Laura said...

That's a great fam pic! They are hard to come by.

Kim Stevens said...

Love your last photo!!

Lisa Gordon said...

What a beautiful family you have Kimberly!
Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.