Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Week 32 Summary

Week-32-Collage
8 - Rainbow ... a reminder that God keeps His promises
11 - The Round Up at Idlewild ... one of Keira's favorite rides
13 - Nick pretending this gas pump at Idlewild was a gun  (yeah, I cheated on this one)  :)

     Inspire Me

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course he's pretending it's a gun--he's a boy! Love that fuzzy yellow duck!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures, LOVED the rainbow one!

Anonymous said...

Great photos this week. Love the duckling and the round up. Looks like so much dun. Thanks for linking up.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love the flower and the duck. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought

Gina Kleinworth said...

As always Kimberly- you blow me away. The duckling is amazing!

We had a rainbow this morning- sort of like a little gift for those of us that were too crazy to get up as early as we did when we didn't have to. Because of the clouds I couldn't get the auto-focus to work- so I shot it in RAW & in manual. I can't wait to upload them & see how they turned out. Any tips for me in the future??

Michelle said...

I've never seen a milkshake coneflower before...your photo is really pretty (I'm always in awe over your photography).

I enjoyed your neighbor's horse photo, too. We bought one yesterday, it should be here any minute. I'm blog visiting while I'm so every impatiently waiting. :)

Unknown said...

Great photos! That duckling is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you how much I love that duck picture? I have gone back to look at it so many times.

Angee @ October Morning said...

Great collage. I love the duckling and rainbow.

scrapinbabygal said...

Looks like a wonderful week full of adventures!! I love the silly mirror, pumping and duckling. Hope you have another great week!!