Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 9

August 9
ISO 800, f/8, 1/60s, 18-105mm lens
We had some time this evening while Keira was at cross-country practice, so I took the boys to the big purple park to play.  Nick and I were having fun with the silly mirrors.  I love how he has no head.  :)  I just wish the mirrors weren't so scratched.

3 comments:

ELeeds said...

Woah! Crazy cool!

Gretchen said...

LOL!!! This is way awesome!!! The fun mirrors at our playgrounds are never quite THIS fun!!

Unknown said...

Too funny! I bet my kids would pose for more pictures if I took this approach. :)