Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Flashback Friday ... on a Saturday :)

A Year Ago Today
So you'll forgive me for being a day late, won't you?  :)
A year ago (August 14, 2010) I won 3rd place in my age group at the Roebling's Run 5K.  I was so surprised and excited!  It was my 3rd race ever.  Keira took this picture with the little Casio pocket camera we used to have ... that just got broken recently.  I love how Alex is peeking out from behind the tree.  He looks so little!

Flashback Friday

6 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, congratulations! I love running too, but I haven't been doing enough of it lately.
Thanks for visiting me @ Chasing Rainbows and your lovely comments.

Jen said...

Way to go! I give major kudos to anyone that can run, it's just not for me!

Michelle said...

3rd place is winning in my book! Good for you for getting out there to run.

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome!

Kristin said...

I'm in awe of you! I can hardly run from one end of the house to the other without getting winded, so I don't know how you can run a whole 5k! Wow. You go girl.

Gretchen said...

Way awesome! Have you been running much this year? I remember you mentioned a race in the early summer... I think. I haven't been running at all this summer. Itching to get back to it once the kids start school. =)