Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, August 8, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 8

August 8
ISO 400, f/11, 1/640s, 55-200mm lens (cuz that's what was on my camera)  :)
God did all the work ... I just took the picture.

And God said, "I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth ... Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life."  ~ Genesis 9:13, 15b

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Simply Beautiful!

Tiffany

karren said...

I love the photo and the promise.

Misty said...

Love what you said under the picture. God truly deserves all the credit.

Laura said...

Love.

I was soooo bummed that I didn't even have my point and shoot last night. :( It was in my other purse.

Gretchen said...

Wonderful!!! =)

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

hope you found the pot of gold

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

Kristin said...

Beautiful!