Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, August 12, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 12

August 12
ISO 1600, f/6.3, 1/60s, 18-105mm lens
Today we visited our local Farm Show.  The kids really wanted us to buy them one of the sweet little ducklings.  I opted to photograph them instead.  :)  We had another fun day of rides and sunshine.  
I had entered a few photographs into the photography competition of the Farm Show but didn't win any ribbons.  :(  It was cool to see them displayed though.  Oh well, maybe next year.

5 comments:

Misty said...

What a darling little ducky or "duck guck" as my daughter would say. How could you take one home?! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! The colors are so vibrant and warm. Nice.

Gretchen said...

Aww... so cute!!! I'm with you though... taking home a picture is so much easier/better! =P

ELeeds said...

Aw, ducks are my favorite. It would be soooo hard for me to not take one home :)

Kristin said...

So sweet! Sorry your photos didn't place in the Farm Show, but thanks for reminding me to get something together for our upcoming County Fair. I bet it was fun to see your work displayed for all to see!