Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 13

August 13
ISO 1600, f/9, 1/250s, 18-105mm lens
While Alex was riding the cars at Idlewild, Nick was pretending the gas pump handle was a gun.  It seems ANYTHING can be a gun when you are an 8-year-old boy.  :)
By the way, do you see how much gas is per gallon on the old pump?  One pump said 20.9 cents and the other said 24.9 cents.  Ah, the good ol' days.  :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Much to my dismay, my 4 year old is fascinated with guns. Dang..I was hoping it was just a phase and he'd grow out of it soon.