Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 10

August 10
ISO 200, f/8, 1/125s, 18-105mm lens
Beside my church is a horse farm, which the kids absolutely love because they get to see the horses quite often.  They were out this morning when I went for my run, so I snapped a few photos of them when I was done running.  I couldn't coax them to come to me so I could get a close up though.  Maybe another time I'll entice them with a carrot or two.  :)

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

So pretty! I think that falling apart barn in the background looks pretty cool too. Maybe more pictures of that too?! =P

Anonymous said...

Great shot Kimberly! Love the background.

karren said...

What an awesome setting, and beautiful horse. I like your edit!

Kristin said...

This shot is so pretty; it looks like it could be a postcard! I wanted to let you know the camera necklace came yesterday (on my birthday none the less) and I adore it. Thank you so much; you are so, so sweet to send that to me. I will always think of you when I wear it.

Anonymous said...

Horses are such majestic creatures. You captured its majesty well!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, loved all the editing! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.