Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Saturday, August 6, 2011

Week 31 Summary

Week-31-Collage
I sort of feel like I'm running out of steam on my Project 365.  Running out of ideas for photos.  Anyone else feel this way?  Anyway, here's what we have this week ...
31 - Nick found this little tiny toad.
1 - My hibiscus flowers are blooming.
2 - So are my sunflowers.  I mentioned to my husband today that instead of planting corn, etc. in the garden next year, we should just plant a bunch of sunflowers.  They are much prettier, don't you think?  :)
3 - Our 6th Monarch butterfly emerged today ... a female.  That makes 3 males and 3 females so far.  Hoping to find some more caterpillars soon!
4 - We enjoy watching the hummingbirds that frequent our feeder.
5 - Alex checking out the hibiscus.  He said they tickled his nose.  :)
6 - Fire through a hole in the side of our burn barrel.


Inspire Me  

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos. I don't think your losing steam but I understand. That toad is so cute. Really great. Thanks for linking up.

Unknown said...

So many gorgeous outdoor shots this week! Makes for a beautiful collage.

Christina Klas said...

Gorgeous. LOVE the macro shots. :)

Tracey Washington said...

Love these! Gorgeous flowers btw :) Thanks for linking up! Have a great week.

Angee @ October Morning said...

Wow, those bottom three photos are just stunning.

deb duty said...

The colors in your collage are so pretty and they complement each other nicely this week. The butterfly is beautiful. I just planted a milkweed plant in my beds. I hope we get some butterflies too.

Brooke said...

WOW! What a great week of photos. I really loved them all :D

Susan said...

These are all beautiful photos Kimberly! I especially like the butterfly and the hibiscus :)

Michelle said...

As always, I love seeing your photos. You have a way with the camera, Kimberly!

My favorites from while I was away are: your sunsets, deer, hummingbirds, the snow reminder (lol), the cool spider web, your beautiful monarchs, the park frog (very cool!), photos from the zoo (especially the bird), your summertime edits, and Kiera's photo of Honey.

Seizing My Day said...

Fabulous nature shots!! love love the birds, bees, butterflies and frogs!! =) have a lovely week!