Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Monday, August 1, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 1

August 1
ISO 200, f/5.6, 1/800s, 18-55mm lens
My hibiscus flowers are beginning to bloom.


Linking up with Lisa's Chaos for Macro Monday.
MM3

12 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful! Love it!

Martha Z said...

Very nice, I like the way you handled the depth of field.

Anonymous said...

hello Kimberly,
The colors & the detail from your Photos - simply wonderful.
i like it!!
greetings Synke

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful close up of your flower. It's beautiful! Have a great day!

Sherrie

Gina Kleinworth said...

WOW WOW WOW- so amazingly beautiful!

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Beautifully done Kimberly. The hibiscus isn't easy to photograph.

One Photo said...

These are beautiful flowers but so very difficult I find to photograph well. I love this shot, I love the composition and your clever use of DOF

Susan said...

I forgot you were switching your 365 to this blog! So glad I found you again. I caught up on your posts...your photography is amazing :)

Gretchen said...

Not much blooming here right now... it's so dry! LOVE this!

SKCPhotos said...

Gorgeous macro.

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

really nice focal point

Unknown said...

I'm in admiration of your photography skills and your flower growing skills! Beautiful!