Hello! Welcome to my little piece of the interwebs. I'm glad you stopped by! My page is currently under construction. A work in progress, shall we say. So please excuse the mess. :)

Please let me know you were here by leaving a comment. That way I can return the visit! And if you'd like to grab my blog button, scroll down to the bottom of the page.


Friday, August 5, 2011

Photo of the Day: August 5

August 5
ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/320s, 18-105mm lens
The 5th of the month brings you Alex, who will be starting Kindergarten at the end of the month.  Where has the time gone?!  My baby is growing up way too fast!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Time goes so fast doesn't it? He has amazing lashes :)

Kristin said...

Very sweet shot. He has beautiful lashes and I love how you focused on them so nicely. Great DOF. I hope he enjoys Kindergarten and just wait until next year! I feel like mine who is starting 1st grade next week is practically moving out and going to college! I didn't ever dream this day would be here so quickly.

Gretchen said...

Great shot... makes me wonder if he's smelling the flower or looking for a bug!! My youngest is also heading to kindergarten this month... I'm with you... it's CRAZY how time flies!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and delicate. Great capture.

karren said...

What a crisp and beautiful image of your cute boy!